Blurry Header

I must apologize for my blurry header, at this point I am accepting it as artistic, but by no means is it supposed to be blurry. I began blogging last year. On Friday I decided to spruce up and update my blog, and, as 'Murphy's law' would have it, the same day Google starting having problems with the headers on blogger. My only consolation is that I am not the only one with this problem; every day there are dozens of people complaining of the same problem We are all hoping this will be resolved soon so that all of our beautiful blogs go back to being just that. In the meantime, if you mind a blurry vision just ignore the header and skip to my new post until is fixed.

Enjoy these fantastic blurry images done by professional photographers 😉💙








No comments:

Post a Comment