Enchanting Garden

Last weekend we attended the birthday party of my friend Lorraine, her enchanting garden was like a mini-retreat, complete with water falling into a lush green pond, filled with coy fish evoking a feeling of tranquility.
 
This amazing piece, which looks like an ancient urn, was one of the features of the pond


    Here I am (left) with the birthday girl 


An abundance of gorgeous grape vines covers an aviary with finches quail and other little birds, which I sadly neglected to take pictures of

The Aviary was hard to see but it was there


The birthday girl, looking chic in her vintage scarf lime print dress and huge hoop earrings

My hubby and I (right) hung out with an old friend of mine, Richard, who I haven't seen in years, and we met her sister Maria, crazy girl–that was great.




What an small world, he is another friend just coming in as we were leaving


                                                   
                       I hope you had a fantastic B-Day girl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment