Tati's Travels

Tati's Travels

Santa Barbara - 2 hours north of Los Angeles California

Our favorite B&B Secret Garden, we visited recently with Dominique, the French Inn Keeper who prepares the most amazing Mmmmmm Yummy Breakfast!!! Not only is the place inviting, but it is so relaxing. Some of the rooms have an outdoor deck with a hot tub where you can unwind with a glass of wine after you have explored the beauty of Santa Barbara or the beach.


My hubby waiting for me:) OK, I took the picture

Common room

Dining room


one of the rooms
Every room is different

Our room, view from the garden



Outdoor eating tables, everybody eats breakfast here
Love the bathtub with the lavender, It reminds me of my own old claw-foot tub which is bursting with flowers at home
Here I am relaxing and chatting with Dominique just outside the kitchen

Back deck overlooking the breakfast garden




No comments:

Post a Comment