Ryder Makeup Labs - Behind the scenes - 1st day Photo Shoot

Recently I had the pleasure of working with Ryder Makeup Labs.  They help some of the best make up artists from all over the country create flawless editorial quality make-up for the Fashion and Film industries. Over the next few days and weeks, I will be posting behind the scenes shots from the make-up & hair to the photography.  I especially want to thank them for letting me shoot freely behind the scenes as well as filming it.
Thank you also to beautiful Brianna Kellum, Artemis and Risa for bringing my designs to life.


all at work on makeup and hair=
Getting Brianna ready for the shoot is not that complicated

in front of James Ryder's lense
Model Lisa is wearing the Fringe Organza One Sleeve Top & Fringe Skirt and Brianna the Organza Cascade Slit Bell-bottom Jumpsuit both in this Electric Blue and Neon Yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment