French Kiss Cafe

I just wanted to take a moment to highlight one of the best French Caterers I have ever experienced. This past Sunday, at my Vintage Swap party, Sammy was the hit of the party. He owns French Kiss Cafe, it is not about kissing but if you want to touch your lips to one of his savoring crepes, Oooooh LA LA - you could say that you end up french kissing one of the Salmon, Ham or Chicken crepes which he adds your choice of avocado, mushrooms spinach, tomatoes, onions and mozzarella,  mixed with  cream sauce or pesto sauce. The dessert MMMMM!! is Chocolate Nutella, bananas, all kinds of berries & whipped cream.  
I enjoyed talking about the French music we had playing in the background and of course the yummy crepes he prepared for all the girls. He sets up at the Malibu farmers market every Sunday to make his crepes.   I will say, if I wasn't hosting, besides swapping for new fab vintage clothing, I would have sat there tasting each tasty crepe he had on the menu or just asking him to prepare a custom-made one, just for me. Don't forget to visit his Website and book him for your next event.  www.frenchkisscafe.com/Home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment